20.4.10

Photo of the Day...

I decided to start a project. "Photo of the Day" and you can see it here on Flickr:


I decided not to post them here on my Blog because that's just extra work. I am going to try and get a fresh, new picture up every day for 365 days! I am not going to become one of those people that blog the same exact thing that is on their website. I understand how that could work as double marketing technique but in the words of Gob Bluth "COME ON!"

Also!! My website is almost done! Check it out here:


We are still working on it but have been so busy lately that it's taking a bit longer than expected. I am really grateful for Justin for helping me (okay, he did most of it) create this masterpiece! Justin:


He is a master of all things font and website-y.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. I just added you as a contact on Flickr. If you ever come out to Southern California, there are so many photo opportunities waiting for you:)

    ReplyDelete